Internalization of External Costs of Energy Generation in Central and Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diakoulaki, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Tourkolias, C., 2007. "Assessment and exploitation of energy-related externalities in the industrial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2925-2938, May.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Robert Mendelsohn & William Nordhaus, 2011. "Environmental Accounting for Pollution in the United States Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1649-1675, August.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry, 2008. "Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 152-174, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2017. "Influence of Renewable Energy Sources on Electricity Transmission Networks in Central Europe," Working Papers IES 2017/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2017.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:235-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:524-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rečka, L. & Ščasný, M., 2016. "Impacts of carbon pricing, brown coal availability and gas cost on Czech energy system up to 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 19-33.
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:1172:p:728-750 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janda, Karel & Málek, Jan & Rečka, Lukáš, 2017.
"Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 524-537.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2016. "Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe," CAMA Working Papers 2016-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
Keywordsair pollution; Central and Eastern Europe; economic instruments; external costs; internalization;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.