Euro Exchange Rate Forecasting with Differential Neural Networks with an Extended Tracking Procedure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dunis & Jason Laws & Georgios Sermpinis, 2010. "Modelling and trading the EUR/USD exchange rate at the ECB fixing," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 541-560.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; artificial neural network; differential neural network; tracking and forecasting.;
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2014-08-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2014-08-09 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MON-2014-08-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .