Differences in birth-weight outcomes: A longitudinal study based on siblings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abrevaya, Jason & Dahl, Christian M, 2008. "The Effects of Birth Inputs on Birthweight," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 379-397.
- Manuela Chiavarini & Francesco Bartolucci & Alessio Gili & Luca Pieroni & Liliana Minelli, 2012. "Effects of individual and social factors on preterm birth and low birth weight: empirical evidence from regional data in Italy," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 57(2), pages 261-268, April.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:5:691-694_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Chamberlain, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 225-238.
More about this item
KeywordsBirthweight; Maternal characteristics; Standard Certificate of Live Birth;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2014-05-17 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2014-05-17 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2014-05-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.