A model of university choice: an exploratory approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tekle Shanka & Vanessa Quintal & Ruth Taylor, 2005. "Factors Influencing International Students' Choice of an Education Destination--A Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 31-46, March.
- Richard E. Plank & Larry Chiagouris, 1997. "Perceptions of Quality of Higher Education: An Exploratory Study of High School Guidance Counselors," Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 55-67, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; student recruitment and selection; high institution development; strategic planning;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-11-03 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-11-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MKT-2007-11-03 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOG-2007-11-03 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .