Report NEP-HRM-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177630_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris Edmond, 2007. "An Integral Equation Representation for Overlapping Generations in Continuous Time," Working Papers 07-29, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fatima Suleman & Jean-Jacques Paul, 2007. "Diversity of human capital attributes and diversity of remunerations," Post-Print halshs-00181402, HAL.
- Hosny Zoabi, 2007. "Talent Utilization, a Source of Bias in Measuring TFP," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/27, European University Institute.
- Jeffrey Lin, 2007. "Innovation, cities, and new work," Working Papers 07-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2007.
- Strulik, Holger & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Vanini, Paolo, 2007. "Staying on the Dole," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-377, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:14-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:20-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Landvoigt, Tim & Muehler, Grit & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2007. "Duration and Intensity of Kindergarten Attendance and Secondary School Track Choice," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-051, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:nus:nusewp:wp0707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Å. Gornitzka, P. Maassen, J. P. Olsen, & B. Stensaker, 2007. "“Europe of Knowledge”: Search for a New Pact," ARENA Working Papers 3, ARENA.
- Raposo, Mário & Alves, Helena, 2007. "A model of university choice: an exploratory approach," MPRA Paper 5523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Katalin Evers & Lutz Bellmann, 2015. "Collective Bargaining and Innovation," Working Paper series 15-07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mehtabul Azam, 2007. "India’s Increasing Skill Premium: Role of Demand and Supply," Departmental Working Papers 0710, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Mary Gregory & Sara Connolly, 2007. "Moving Down: Women`s Part-time Work and Occupational Change in Britain 1991-2001," Economics Series Working Papers 359, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Erin Kepler & Scott Shane, 2007. "Are Male and Female Entrepreneurs Really That Different?," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07ekss, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.