Report NEP-SOG-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2007. "Star Scientists, Innovation and Regional and National Immigration," NBER Working Papers 13547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malte Faber, 2007. "How to be an Ecological Economist," Working Papers 0454, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Raposo, Mário & Alves, Helena, 2007. "A model of university choice: an exploratory approach," MPRA Paper 5523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia Mishagina, 2007. "Empirical Analysis of Career Transitions of Sciences and Engineering Doctorates in the US," Working Papers 1137, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Caponi & Miana Plesca, 2007. "Post-Secondary Education in Canada: Can Ability Bias Explain the Earnings Gap Between College and University Graduates?," Working Paper Series 14-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.