Report NEP-EDU-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raposo, Mário & Alves, Helena, 2007. "A model of university choice: an exploratory approach," MPRA Paper 5523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:14-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177630_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Marco Manacorda, 2007. "Giving Children a Better Start: Preschool Attendance and School-Age Profiles," Working Papers 618, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Landvoigt, Tim & Muehler, Grit & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2007. "Duration and Intensity of Kindergarten Attendance and Secondary School Track Choice," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2007/4/doc2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Katalin Evers & Lutz Bellmann, 2015. "Collective Bargaining and Innovation," Working Paper Series 15-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:nus:nusewp:wp0707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fatima Suleman & Jean-Jacques Paul, 2007. "Diversity of human capital attributes and diversity of remunerations," Post-Print halshs-00181402, HAL.
- Christopher Ksoll, 2007. "Family Networks and Orphan Caretaking in Tanzania," Economics Series Working Papers 361, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ste:nystbu:07-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore