Introduction to the JBES Special Issue on Structural Estimation in Applied Microeconomics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1996. "Public-Policy Uses of Discrete-Choice Dynamic Programming Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 427-432, May.
- David A. Wise, 1992. "Introduction to "Topics in the Economics of Aging"," NBER Chapters,in: Topics in the Economics of Aging, pages 1-19 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Wise, 1992. "Topics in the Economics of Aging," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number wise92-1, October.
- Angrist, Joshua D, 1995. "Introduction to the JBES Symposium on Program and Policy Evaluation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(2), pages 133-136, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Sauer, Robert M., 2009.
"Life cycle employment and fertility across institutional environments,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 274-292, April.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Sauer, Robert M., 2006. "Life Cycle Employment and Fertility Across Institutional Environments," IZA Discussion Papers 2285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Del Boca & Robert M. Sauer, 2006. "Life Cycle Employment and Fertility Across Institutional Environments," CHILD Working Papers wp14_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Daniela Del Boca & Robert M. Sauer, 2006. "Life Cycle Employment and Fertility Across Institutional Environments," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 20, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Winter, Joachim, 1997.
"Ökonometrische Analyse diskreter dynamischer Entscheidungsprozesse,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
99-27, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Winter, Joachim, 1998. "Ökonometrische Analyse diskreter dynamischer Entscheidungsprozesse," Papers 99-27, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Keane, Michael P., 2010. "Structural vs. atheoretic approaches to econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 3-20, May.
- Bernard Fortin & Nicolas Jacquemet & Bruce Shearer, 2008.
"Policy Analysis in the Health-Services Market: Accounting for Quality and Quantity,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bernard Fortin & Nicolas Jacquemet & Bruce Shearer, 2008. "Policy Analysis in the health-services market: accounting for quality and quantity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00305309, HAL.
- Yasutora Watanabe, 2008.
"Ministerial Weights and Government Formation: Estimation Using a Bargaining Model,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 95-119, May.
- Yasutora Watanabe & Takanori Adachi, 2004. "Ministerial Weights and Government Formation: Estimation Using a Bargaining Model," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 742, Econometric Society.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural estimation; theory based empirical analysis; reduced form; approximate decision rule;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.