Ministerial Weights and Government Formation: Estimation Using a Bargaining Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yasutora Watanabe, 2008. "Ministerial Weights and Government Formation: Estimation Using a Bargaining Model," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 95-119, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merlo, Antonio, 1997.
"Bargaining over Governments in a Stochastic Environment,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 101-131, February.
- Merlo, A., 1992. "Bargaining Over Governments in a Stochastic Environment," Working Papers 92-55, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Merlo, Antonio, 1996. "Bargaining over governments in a stochastic environment," Bulletins 7476, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:04:p:1181-1206_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Diermeier & Hulya Eraslan & Antonio Merlo, 2003. "A Structural Model of Government Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 27-70, January.
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-663, May.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:01:p:34-47_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry Nalebuff & Ron Shachar, 1999.
"Follow the Leader: Theory and Evidence on Political Participation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 525-547, June.
- Barry Nalebuff & Roni Shachar, 1997. "Follow The Leader: Theory And Evidence On Political Participation," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm57, Yale School of Management.
- Keane, Michael & Wolpin, Kenneth, 1997. "Introduction to the JBES Special Issue on Structural Estimation in Applied Microeconomics," MPRA Paper 55136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:85:y:1991:i:01:p:137-164_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:84:y:1990:i:03:p:873-890_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Coate & Michael Conlin, 2002. "Voter Turnout: Theory and Evidence from Texas Liquor Referenda," NBER Working Papers 8720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:62:y:1968:i:03:p:770-787_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2001. "The Bootstrap," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 52, pages 3159-3228 Elsevier.
- Warwick, Paul V. & Druckman, James N., 2001. "Portfolio Salience and the Proportionality of Payoffs in Coalition Governments," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 627-649, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:02:p:453-469_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Sutton, 1986. "Non-Cooperative Bargaining Theory: An Introduction," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(5), pages 709-724.
- Eraslan, Hulya, 2002. "Uniqueness of Stationary Equilibrium Payoffs in the Baron-Ferejohn Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 11-30, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masanori Mitsutsune & Takanori Adachi, 2014.
"Estimating noncooperative and cooperative models of bargaining: an empirical comparison,"
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 669-693, September.
- Masanori Mitsutsune & Takanori Adachi, 2011. "Estimating Noncooperative and Cooperative Models of Bargaining: An Empirical Comparison," KIER Working Papers 799, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Eraslan, Hülya & McLennan, Andrew, 2013.
"Uniqueness of stationary equilibrium payoffs in coalitional bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2195-2222.
- Andrew McLennan & Hülya Eraslan, 2010. "Uniqueness of Stationary Equilibrium Payoffs in Coalitional Bargaining," Economics Working Paper Archive 562, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Bombardini, Matilde & Trebbi, Francesco, 2011.
"Votes or money? Theory and evidence from the US Congress,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 587-611, August.
- Bombardini, Matilde & Trebbi, Francesco, 2011. "Votes or money? Theory and evidence from the US Congress," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 587-611.
- Matilde Bombardini & Francesco Trebbi, 2007. "Votes or Money? Theory and Evidence from the US Congress," Working Paper series 21_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Matilde Bombardini & Francesco Trebbi, 2007. "Votes or Money? Theory and Evidence from the US Congress," NBER Working Papers 13672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Asongu Simplice, 2016.
"State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(10), pages 1016-1030, October.
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data," MPRA Paper 44066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data," Working Papers 13/019, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Akira Okada, 2015. "Cooperation and Institution in Games," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Tomohiko Kawamori, 2013. "Rejecter-proposer legislative bargaining with heterogeneous time and risk preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Patrick Francois & Ilia Rainer & Francesco Trebbi, 2015. "How Is Power Shared in Africa?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83, pages 465-503, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment Formation; Bargaining;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H19 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:feam04:742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .