Gender Equality in Education, Health Care, and Employment: Evidence from Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joana Costa & Elydia Silva & Fábio Vaz, 2009. "The Role of Gender Inequalities in Explaining Income Growth, Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Latin American Countries," Working Papers 52, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Udry, Christopher, 1996. "Gender, Agricultural Production, and the Theory of the Household," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1010-1046, October.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, July.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoang, Thu Huong & Nguyen, Viet Cuong, 2014. "Do Parents Choose the Sex of their Children? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010. "Gender Differences in Socioeconomic Status and Health: Evidence from the 2008 Vietnam Household Living Standard Survey," Working Papers 18, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
More about this item
KeywordsGender equality; education; health; employment; household survey; Vietnam.;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .