The Role of Gender Inequalities in Explaining Income Growth, Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2012. "Gender Equality in Education, Health Care, and Employment: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 54222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2016. "Does Microcredit Reduce Gender Gap in Employment? An Application of Decomposition Analysis to Egypt," Working Papers 1017, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Role of Gender Inequalities in Explaining Income Growth; Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Latin American Countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-13 (Development)
- NEP-HAP-2009-04-13 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2009-04-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2009-04-13 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .