The Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable: A Visual Guide with 100 Examples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Medel, 2014. "The Typical Spectral Shape of An Economic Variable: A Visual Guide with 100 Examples," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 719, Central Bank of Chile.
References listed on IDEAS
- Findley, David F, et al, 1998. "New Capabilities and Methods of the X-12-ARIMA Seasonal-Adjustment Program," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 127-152, April.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2003.
"On the typical spectral shape of an economic variable,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 417-423.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2002. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Emory Economics 0203, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2004. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Macroeconomics 0402017, EconWPA.
- Daniel Levy & Hashem Dezhbakhsh, 2002. "On the Typical Spectral Shape of an Economic Variable," Working Papers 2002-16, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFrequency domain; spectral analysis; nonparametric econometrics; busness cylces;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .