A note on Musgrave asymmetrical trend-cycle filters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Findley, David F, et al, 1998. "New Capabilities and Methods of the X-12-ARIMA Seasonal-Adjustment Program," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 127-152, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ladiray, Dominique & Quenneville, Benoit, 2004. "Implementation issues on shrinkage estimators for seasonal factors within the X-11 seasonal adjustment method," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 557-560.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2008. "Real Time Estimation in Local Polynomial Regression, with Application to Trend-Cycle Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 112, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Michel Grun-Rehomme & OLGA VASYECHKO, 2013. "Methodes De Lissage D’Une Serie Temporelle :Le Probleme Des Extremites," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 56(2), pages 163-174.
- D.S.G. Pollock, .
"IDEOLOG: A Program for Filtering Econometric Data -- A Synopsis of Alternative Methods,"
Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "IDEOLOG: A Program for Filtering Econometric Data - A Synopsis of Alternative Methods," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Bianconcini, Silvia & Quenneville, Benoit, 2010. "Real Time Analysis Based on Reproducing Kernel Henderson Filters/Análisis en tiempo real basado en la reproducción de los filtros de núcleo de Henderson," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 553-574, Diciembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:19:y:2003:i:4:p:727-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.