Effective Strategies for Increasing Citation Frequency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghaei Chadegani, Arezoo & Salehi, Hadi & Md Yunus, Melor & Farhadi, Hadi & Fooladi, Masood & Farhadi, Maryam & Ale Ebrahim, Nader, 2013. "A Comparison between Two Main Academic Literature Collections: Web of Science and Scopus Databases," MPRA Paper 46898, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Mar 2013.
- Vanclay, Jerome K., 2013. "Factors affecting citation rates in environmental science," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 265-271.
- Dag W Aksnes, 2003. "Characteristics of highly cited papers," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 159-170, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babak Sohrabi & Hamideh Iraj, 2017. "The effect of keyword repetition in abstract and keyword frequency per journal in predicting citation counts," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(1), pages 243-251, January.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & H. Ebrahimian & Maryam Mousavi & Farzad Tahriri, 2015. "Does a Long Reference List Guarantee More Citations? Analysis of Malaysian Highly Cited and Review Papers," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 6-16, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1695-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity ranking; Improve citation; Citation frequency; Research impact; Open access; h-index;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .