Modeling the stability dynamics of Ukrainian banking system
The article is stressed on the stability indicator of the banking system as binary variable, which takes a single value in unstable condition and non-zero value otherwise. It is offered to explore stability dynamics of Ukrainian banking system as time series, suggested to perform stability indicator on the basis of stationary time series verification by adaptation of the Forster-Stewart method to the peculiarities of the research subject. In the article it is relevant to identify the main factors of stability indicator formation, realize decomposition of a system - forming components of the variable to be explained on the base of autoregression trend-seasonal additive or multiplicative models.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Banks and Bank Systems 2.8(2013): pp. 55-62|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-56, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yehning Chen, 1999. "Banking Panics: The Role of the First-Come, First-Served Rule and Information Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 946-968, October.
- Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1992. "Econometric Software: A User's View," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 165-187, Fall.
- Fumio Hayashi & Joseph Altonji & Laurence Kotlikoff, 1991.
"Risk-Sharing, Altruism, and the Factor Structure of Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
3834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fumio Hayashi & Joseph Altonji & Laurence Kotlikoff, 1991. "Risk-sharing, altruism, and the factor structure of consumption," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 48, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Magnus, J.R., 1995. "On tests and significance in econometrics," Other publications TiSEM 1808e2e0-3805-4999-b9a1-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo A. & Magnus, Jan R., 1995.
"On tests and significance in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 5-24, May.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153236 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.