|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the National Bank of UkraineSumy, Ukraine
57, Petropavlivska str., 40030, Sumy
RePEc:edi:uabssua (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kozmenko, Olha & Kuzmenko, Olha, 2013. "Modeling the stability dynamics of Ukrainian banking system," MPRA Paper 50841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kozmenko, Olha & Roienko, Victoria, 2013. "Evaluation and use of indicators of insurance companies’ investment activities," MPRA Paper 50850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kozmenko, Olha & Kuzmenko, Olha, 2012. "The integration of the banking, insurance and reinsurance markets in Russia and Ukraine," MPRA Paper 50842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kozmenko, Olha & Pakhnenko, Olena, 2012. "Securitization of bank assets and insurance liabilities on the basis of the stock market potential," MPRA Paper 50845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kozmenko, Olha & Kravchuk, Hanna, 2010. "Consequences of the financial crisis for the insurance markets of the world and Ukraine," MPRA Paper 50847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shkolnyk, Inna & Kozmenko, Olha, 2008. "The peculiarities of the financial market development in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 50849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kozmenko, Olha & Roienko, Victoria, 2013.
"Evaluation and use of indicators of insurance companies’ investment activities,"
50850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina UNGUR, 2017. "Socio-Economic Valences Of Insurance," Contemporary Economy Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 2(2), pages 112-118.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olha Kozmenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.