Report NEP-IAS-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CREMER, Helmuth & gahvari, Firouz & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2013. "Uncertain altruism and the provision of long term care," CORE Discussion Papers 2013047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kozmenko, Olha & Roienko, Victoria, 2013. "Evaluation and use of indicators of insurance companies’ investment activities," MPRA Paper 50850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boes, Stefan & Gerfin, Michael, 2013. "Does Full Insurance Increase the Demand for Health Care?," IZA Discussion Papers 7689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralph S.J. Koijen & Motohiro Yogo, 2013. "Shadow Insurance," NBER Working Papers 19568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emma Tominey, 2013. "Maternity Leave and the Responsiveness of Female Labor Supply to a Household Shock," Working Papers 2013-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Robert Clark & Melinda Morrill & David Vanderweide, 2013. "The Effects of Retiree Health Insurance Plan Characteristics on Retirees' Choice and Employers' Costs," NBER Working Papers 19566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Shoven & Sita Slavov, 2013. "The Role of Retiree Health Insurance in the Early Retirement of Public Sector Employees," NBER Working Papers 19563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Hubener & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Family Status and Social Security Claiming Options Shape Optimal Life Cycle Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 19583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Geruso & Harvey S. Rosen, 2013. "Fraud in the Workplace? Evidence from a Dependent Verification Program," Working Papers 1449, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Vincenzo Atella & Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2013. "The health care system reform in China: effects on out-of-pocket expenses and saving," CEIS Research Paper 296, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Oct 2013.
- Kostov, Philip & Arun, Thankom Gopinath & Annim, Samuel, 2013. "Usage of Financial Services in South Africa: Perceptions Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 7687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher Kaminker & Osamu Kawanishi & Fiona Stewart & Ben Caldecott & Nicholas Howarth, 2013. "Institutional Investors and Green Infrastructure Investments: Selected Case Studies," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 35, OECD Publishing.