E-Governance of Universities: A Proposal of Benchmarking Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keefer, Philip, 2004. "A review of the political economy of governance : from property rights to voice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3315, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sebastián Fleitas & Andrés Rius & Carolina Román & Henry Willebald, 2013. "Contract enforcement, investment and growth in Uruguay since 1870," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-01, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Bernardin Akitoby & Thomas Stratmann, 2010.
"The value of institutions for financial markets: evidence from emerging markets,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(4), pages 781-797, December.
- Thomas Stratmann & Bernardin Akitoby, 2009. "The Value of Institutions for Financial Markets; Evidence From Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 2009/027, International Monetary Fund.
- Tulbure, Narcis & Catarama, Delia, 2009. "Institutional and Socio-Cultural Factors Explaining the Development of Mutual Funds. A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 20341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haggard, Stephan & Tiede, Lydia, 2011. "The Rule of Law and Economic Growth: Where are We?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 673-685, May.
- Christian Bjørnskov, 2010. "How does social trust lead to better governance? An attempt to separate electoral and bureaucratic mechanisms," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 323-346, July.
- Mellati, Ali, 2008. "Uncertainty and investment in private sector: An analytical argument and a review of the economy of Iran," MPRA Paper 26655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danjuma Abdullahi & Yahaya T. Baba & Aminu Musa, 2017. "Thuggery of Liberation and Election in Kebbi State," International Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(1), pages 8-14, June.
- Sue, Eddie D.W. & Wong, Wei-Kang, 2010. "The political economy of housing prices: Hedonic pricing with regression discontinuity," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 133-144, June.
- Aboal, Diego & Noya, Nelson & Rius, Andrés, 2014. "Contract Enforcement and Investment: A Systematic Review of the Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 322-338.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2017. "Middle-income countries: trapped or merely slowing?," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 31(2), pages 19-29, November.
- Resnick, Danielle & Birner, Regina, 2006. "Does good governance contribute to pro-poor growth?: a review of the evidence from cross-country studies," DSGD discussion papers 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2005. "Economic Rights, Human Development Effort and Institutions," Working papers 2005-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBenchmarking; E-Governance; University;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2006-12-04 (Education)
- NEP-MKT-2006-12-04 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOG-2006-12-04 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.