Skrócona wersja Skali Postaw Wobec Pieniędzy SPP-25. Dobór pozycji i walidacja narzędzia
[Short version of Money Attitudes Questionnaire. Items selection and scale validation]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonas, Eva & Sullivan, Daniel & Greenberg, Jeff, 2013. "Generosity, greed, norms, and death – Differential effects of mortality salience on charitable behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 47-57.
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. " A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-316, December.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2013.
"Skala Postaw Wobec Pieniędzy SPP: Konstrukcja i walidacja narzędzia pomiarowego
[Money Attitudes Questionnaire MAQ: Development and validation of measurement scale]," MPRA Paper 46515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz & Gasiorowska, Agata & Kesebir, Pelin & Luszczynska, Aleksandra & Pyszczynski, Tom, 2013. "Money and the fear of death: The symbolic power of money as an existential anxiety buffer," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 55-67.
- Furnham, Adrian, 1999. "The saving and spending habits of young people," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 677-697, December.
- T. Tang, 2007. "Income and Quality of Life: Does the Love of Money Make a Difference?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 375-393, June.
- Belk, Russell W. & Wallendorf, Melanie, 1990. "The sacred meanings of money," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 35-67, March.
- Prince, Melvin, 1993. "Self-concept, money beliefs and values," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 161-173, March.
- Thomas Tang & Yuh-Jia Chen, 2008. "Intelligence Vs. Wisdom: The Love of Money, Machiavellianism, and Unethical Behavior across College Major and Gender," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 1-26, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2014.
"The relationship between objective and subjective wealth is moderated by financial control and mediated by money anxiety,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 64-74.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2014. "The relationship between objective and subjective wealth is moderated by financial control and mediated by money anxiety," MPRA Paper 55907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Górnik-Durose, Małgorzata E. & Pilch, Irena, 2016. "The dual nature of materialism. How personality shapes materialistic value orientation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 102-116.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney attitudes; scale structure; scale validation;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.