Skala Postaw Wobec Pieniędzy SPP: Konstrukcja i walidacja narzędzia pomiarowego
[Money Attitudes Questionnaire MAQ: Development and validation of measurement scale]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. " A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-316, December.
- Furnham, Adrian, 1999. "The saving and spending habits of young people," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 677-697, December.
- T. Tang, 2007. "Income and Quality of Life: Does the Love of Money Make a Difference?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 375-393, June.
- Belk, Russell W. & Wallendorf, Melanie, 1990. "The sacred meanings of money," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 35-67, March.
- Hanley, Alice & Wilhelm, Mari S., 1992. "Compulsive buying: An exploration into self-esteem and money attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Prince, Melvin, 1993. "Self-concept, money beliefs and values," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 161-173, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2013.
"Skrócona wersja Skali Postaw Wobec Pieniędzy SPP-25. Dobór pozycji i walidacja narzędzia
[Short version of Money Attitudes Questionnaire. Items selection and scale validation]," MPRA Paper 48169, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2014.
"The relationship between objective and subjective wealth is moderated by financial control and mediated by money anxiety,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 64-74.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2014. "The relationship between objective and subjective wealth is moderated by financial control and mediated by money anxiety," MPRA Paper 55907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney attitudes; individual differences; scale development;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .