The sacred meanings of money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranyard, Rob & Craig, Gill, 1993. "Estimating the duration of a flexible loan: The effect of supplementary information," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 317-335, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kniazeva, Maria & Belk, Russell W., 2010. "Supermarkets as libraries of postmodern mythology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 748-753, July.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2013.
"Skrócona wersja Skali Postaw Wobec Pieniędzy SPP-25. Dobór pozycji i walidacja narzędzia
[Short version of Money Attitudes Questionnaire. Items selection and scale validation]," MPRA Paper 48169, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2011.
"Czy dla każdego większa ilość pieniędzy oznacza lepszą sytuację finansową? Postawy wobec pieniędzy a spostrzeganie własnego dochodu
[Is more money always equal to higher financial comfort? Money at," MPRA Paper 44433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Promothesh Chatterjee & Randall Rose & Jayati Sinha, 2013. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Why money meanings matter in decisions to donate time and money," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 109-118, June.
- Adrian Furnham & Sophie Stumm & Mark Fenton-O’Creevy, 2015. "Sex Differences in Money Pathology in the General Population," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 701-711, September.
- Merwan Engineer & Shouyong Shi, 2001. "Bargains, Barter and Money," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 188-209, January.
- Kirchler, Erich & Holzl, Erik, 2006. "Twenty-five years of the Journal of Economic Psychology (1981-2005): A report on the development of an interdisciplinary field of research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 793-804, December.
- Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz & Gasiorowska, Agata & Kesebir, Pelin & Luszczynska, Aleksandra & Pyszczynski, Tom, 2013. "Money and the fear of death: The symbolic power of money as an existential anxiety buffer," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 55-67.
- Khan, Jashim & Belk, Russell W. & Craig-Lees, Margaret, 2015. "Measuring consumer perceptions of payment mode," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 34-49.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2008.
"Różnice indywidualne jako determinanty postaw wobec pieniędzy
[Individual differences as determinants of money attitudes]," MPRA Paper 42684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gasiorowska, Agata & Zaleskiewicz, Tomasz & Wygrab, Sandra, 2012. "Would you do something for me? The effects of money activation on social preferences and social behavior in young children," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 603-608.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2013.
"Skala Postaw Wobec Pieniędzy SPP: Konstrukcja i walidacja narzędzia pomiarowego
[Money Attitudes Questionnaire MAQ: Development and validation of measurement scale]," MPRA Paper 46515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Vivien K. G. & Teo, Thompson S. H., 1997. "Sex, money and financial hardship: An empirical study of attitudes towards money among undergraduates in Singapore," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 369-386, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:11:y:1990:i:1:p:35-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.