Renégociation stratégique de la dette, risque comptable et risque juridique
[Strategic Bankruptcy with accountable and judicial risks]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ichino, Andrea & Polo, Michele & Rettore, Enrico, 2003. "Are judges biased by labor market conditions?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 913-944, October.
- Povel, Paul, 1999.
"Optimal "Soft" or "Tough" Bankruptcy Procedures,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 659-684, October.
- Povel, Paul, 1999. "Optimal "Soft" or "Tough" Bankruptcy Procedures," Papers 98-31, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Bolton, Patrick & Scharfstein, David S, 1996. "Optimal Debt Structure and the Number of Creditors," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 1-25, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
Keywordsbankruptcy law; strategic debt repudiation; judicial risk and debt renegotiation;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- K35 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Personal Bankruptcy Law
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.