Child-rights & child development in India - a socio-economic analysis under regional perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Sonalde & Dubey, Amaresh & Joshi, Brij Lal & Sen, Mitali & Sharif, Abusaleh & Vanneman, Reeve, 2010. "Human Development in India: Challenges for a Society in Transition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198065128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Chandan, 2011. "Child rights & child development in India: a regional analysis," MPRA Paper 52784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Rights; Child Development; Health; Education; Child Labour; Child Abuse;
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .