Testing for the Credit Crunch in Trinidad and Tobago Using an Alternative Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poghosyan, Tigran, 2011.
"Slowdown of credit flows in Jordan in the wake of the global financial crisis: Supply or demand driven?,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 562-573.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2010. "Slowdown of Credit Flows in Jordan in the Wake of the Global Financial Crisis; Supply or Demand Driven?," IMF Working Papers 10/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Sylvanus Ikhide, 2003. "Was There a Credit Crunch in Namibia Between 1996-2000?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 269-290, November.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aynaoui, Karim El, 2010.
"Excess liquidity, bank pricing rules, and monetary policy,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 923-933, May.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Karim El Aynaoui, 2008. "Excess Liquidity, Bank Pricing Rules, and Monetary Policy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 105, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua & Hoffmaister, Alexander W., 2004.
"The credit crunch in East Asia: what can bank excess liquid assets tell us?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 27-49, February.
- P.R. Agenor & J. Aizenman & A. Hoffmaister, 2000. "The Credit Crunch in East Asia: What can Bank Excess Liquid Assets Tell us?," NBER Working Papers 7951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua & Hoffmaister, Alexander, 2000. "The credit crunch in East Asia : what can bank excess liquid assets tell us ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2483, The World Bank.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2010. "The simple analytics of oligopoly banking in developing economies," MPRA Paper 22266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaou, Kleopatra & Drehmann, Mathias, 2009.
"Funding liquidity risk: definition and measurement,"
Working Paper Series
1024, European Central Bank.
- Mathias Drehmann & Kleopatra Nikolaou, 2010. "Funding liquidity risk: definition and measurement," BIS Working Papers 316, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Garcia, Rene, 1977. "Disequilibrium Econometrics for Business Loans," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1187-1204, July.
- Nada Oulidi & Laurence Allain, 2009. "Credit Market in Morocco; A Disequilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 09/53, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:idn:journl:v:14:y:2012:i:3f:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Fielding & Anja Shortland, 2005. "Political Violence and Excess Liquidity in Egypt," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 542-557.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2007. "What does excess bank liquidity say about the loan market in Less Developed Countries?," Working Papers 60, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2009.
"Excess liquidity and the foreign currency constraint: the case of monetary management in Guyana,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(16), pages 2073-2084.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2008. "Excess Liquidity and the Foreign Currency Constraint: The Case of Monetary Management in Guyana," MPRA Paper 53127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick, 1993. "Excess liquidity and monetary overhangs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 523-533, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Crunch; Excess Liquidity; Loanable Funds Model;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.