The internalization of SMEs operating in the engineering industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Andrew & Dalkiran, Ertugrul & Elsey, Ena, 2000. "International Business: Global Competition From a European Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198782131.
- Man, Thomas W. Y. & Lau, Theresa & Chan, K. F., 2002. "The competitiveness of small and medium enterprises: A conceptualization with focus on entrepreneurial competencies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 123-142, March.
More about this item
Keywordssmall and medium-sized enterprises; foreign markets; success; key success factors; engineering industry;
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-02-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-02-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2013-02-03 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-02-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .