Report NEP-TRA-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Álmos & Antal, Gábor, 2012. "FDI and Wages: Evidence from Firm-Level and Linked Employer-Employee Data in Hungary, 1986-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 7095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "The Ukrainian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey: Towards a Better Understanding of Labor Markets in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 7090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Returning Home at Times of Trouble? Return Migration of EU Enlargement Migrants during the Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 7111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xia, Qingjie & Song, Lina & Li, Shi & Appleton, Simon, 2013. "The Effects of the State Sector on Wage Inequality in Urban China: 1988–2007," IZA Discussion Papers 7142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ariga, Kenn & Ohtake, Fumio & Sasaki, Masaru & Wu, Zheren, 2012. "Wage Growth through Job Hopping in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2012. "Understanding Urban Wage Inequality in China 1988-2008: Evidence from Quantile Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013. "Macroeconomic Preconditions of the Realization of a New Growth Model," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0450, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Yuyu Chen & Ginger Zhe Jin & Naresh Kumar & Guang Shi, 2013. "Gaming in Air Pollution Data? Lessons from China," NBER Working Papers 18729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbert, Clement, 2013. "Decomposing the labor market earnings inequality: the public and private sectors in Vietnam, 1993-2006," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6344, The World Bank.
- Wang, Le, 2012. "Estimating Returns to Education when the IV Sample is Selective," IZA Discussion Papers 7103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aurelio Volpe & Mauro Spinelli, 2013. "The Chinese contract market," CSIL reports S68, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Aliu, Armando, 2013. "The Theory of Interhybridity: Socio-political Dimensions and Migration Experiences of Post-communist Western Balkan States," MPRA Paper 44056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Procházková, Lenka & Kubíčková, Lea, 2012. "The internalization of SMEs operating in the engineering industry," MPRA Paper 43767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieroni, Luca & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2013. "Identifying corruption through latent class models: evidence from transition economies," MPRA Paper 43981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manevska-Tasevska, Gordana, 2011. "Efficiency analysis of commercial grape-producing family farms in the Republic of Macedonia," Department of Economics publications 8496, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- A. Sienkiewicz & T. Gubiec & R. Kutner & Z. R. Struzik, 2013. "Dynamic structural and topological phase transitions on the Warsaw Stock Exchange: A phenomenological approach," Papers 1301.6506, arXiv.org.
- Tien Manh Vu, 2013. "Is a gender gap in net school enrollment a reflection of the gender wage gap in the labor market? Evidence using household data from Vietnam," OSIPP Discussion Paper 13E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Roubaud, François, 2013. "Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 7149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).