Macroeconomic Preconditions of the Realization of a New Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- S. Drobyshevsky & S. Sinelnikov-Murylev., 2012. "Macroeconomic Preconditions of Realization of a New Growth Model," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zubarev, Andrei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "The Feldstein-Horioka paradox: modern aspects," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 54-73, August.
- Idrisov, Georgy & Kazakova, Maria & Polbin, Andrey, 2015. "A theoretical interpretation of the oil prices impact on economic growth in contemporary Russia," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 257-272.
- Idrisov, Georgiy (Идрисов, Георгий) & Kazakova, Maria (Казакова, Мария) & Polbin, Andrey (Полбин, Андрей), 2014.
"The theoretical interpretation of the effect of oil prices on economic growth in modern Russia
[Теоретическая Интерпретация Влияния Нефтяных Цен На Экономический Рост В Современной России]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 150-171, October.
- Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev & Sergey Drobyshevsky & Maria Kazakova & Michael Alexeev, 2016. "Decomposition of Russia's GDP Growth Rates," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 167P, pages 123-123.
- Drobyshevsky, S. & Trunin, P., 2014. "The Evolution of Theory and Practice of Monetary Policy as a Result of the Global Economic Crisis," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 141-158.
- Frenkel, Alexander A. (Френкель, Александр) & Sergienko, Yakov I. (Сергиенко, Яков) & Tichomirov, Boris V. (Тихомиров, Борис) & Roshchina, Ludmila S. (Рощина, Людмила), 2016.
"The Russian Economy in 2015–2017
[Российская Экономика В 2015–2017 Годах]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 198-233, October.
- Georgy Idrisov, 2016. "Towards modern industrial policy for Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 169P, pages 157-157.
- Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei (Синельников-Мурылев, Сергей) & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei (Дробышевский, Сергей) & Kazakova, Maria (Казакова, Мария), 2014.
"Decomposition of the russian GDP growth rate in 1999-2014
[Декомпозиция Темпов Роста Ввп России В 1999—2014 Годах]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 7-37, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and macroeconomic policy; Eastern Europe; Caucasus and Central Asia; monetary policy; Russia;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-02-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-EUR-2013-02-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2013-02-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-02-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Aleksandra Polak to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.