Report NEP-AGE-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2013. "Population Ageing and PAYG Pensions in the OLG Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7144, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:13266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Purvi Sevak & Lucie Schmidt & Onur Altindag, 2012. "The Great Recession, Older Workers with Disabilities, and Implications for Retirement Security," Working Papers wp277, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2012. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina During the 2000s: the Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions," Working Papers 1221, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Fujii, Takao & Hayashi, Fumiaki & Iritani, Jun & Oguro, Kazumasa, 2013. "Designing an Optimal Public Pension System," CIS Discussion paper series 578, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- John Laitner & Amanda Sonnega, 2012. "Motives for Bequests within the Middle Class," Working Papers wp275, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013. "Macroeconomic Preconditions of the Realization of a New Growth Model," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0450, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Nicole Woo & John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2013. "Raising the Social Security Payroll Tax Cap: How Many Workers Would Pay More?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Richard S. J. Tol & Kenneth J. Arrow & Maureen L. Cropper & Christian Gollier & Ben Groom & Geoffrey M. Heal & Richard G. Newell & William D. Nordhaus & Robert S. Pindyck & William A. Pizer & Paul R. , 2013. "How Should Benefits and Costs Be Discounted in an Intergenerational Context?," Working Paper Series 5613, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.