Report NEP-HEA-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2012. "Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alex R. Horenstein & Manuel S. Santos, 2012. "A Cross-Country Analysis of Health Care Expenditures," Working Papers 2013-05, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7643 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Resul Cesur & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2013. "Air Pollution and Infant Mortality: Evidence from the Expansion of Natural Gas Infrastructure," NBER Working Papers 18736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergey Drobyshevsky & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2013. "Macroeconomic Preconditions of the Realization of a New Growth Model," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0450, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ignacio Abásolo & Aki Tsuchiya, 2013. "Egalitarianism and Altruism in Health: To What Extent Are They Related?," Working Papers 2013003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Shapira, Gil, 2013. "How subjective beliefs about HIV infection affect life-cycle fertility : evidence from rural Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6343, The World Bank.
- Van de gaer, Dirk & Vandenbossche, Joost & Figueroa, Jose Luis, 2013. "Children's health opportunities and project evaluation : Mexico's Oportunidades program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6345, The World Bank.
- Van de Sijpe, Nicolas, 2013. "Is foreign aid fungible ? evidence from the education and health sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6346, The World Bank.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2013. "How do Immigrants Fare in Retirement," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.