Report NEP-SBM-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do Entrepreneurs Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & HOTTENROTT Hanna, 2012. "(International) R&D Collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-36, LISER.
- Item repec:kof:wpskof:12-325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Procházková, Lenka & Kubíčková, Lea, 2012. "The internalization of SMEs operating in the engineering industry," MPRA Paper 43767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Aguilera-Caracuel & Natalia Ortiz-de-Mandojana, 2013. "The financial performance of green prospector firms: a contingent approach," Working Papers 13.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva-Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Market value of the firms and R&D investment: Theoretical overview and empirical estimation for the panel of countries," MPRA Paper 44094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nanditha Mathew, 2012. "Drivers of Firm Growth: Micro-evidence from Indian Manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2012/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Menon, Carlo, 2013. "Does urbanization affect rural poverty ? evidence from Indian districts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6338, The World Bank.
- Mazen Kebewar, 1/23. "Does debt affect profitability? An empirical study of French trade sector," Working Papers halshs-00780310, HAL.