Report NEP-ENT-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do Entrepreneurs Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos & Alina Sorgner, 2013. "Drivers of Self-Employment - A Multivariate Decomposition Analysis for the Case of Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," IZA Discussion Papers 7108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D. Grichnick & J. Brinckman & L. Singh & S. Manigart, 2013. "Beyond environmental scarcity: Human and social capital as driving forces of bootstrapping activities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/829, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Meine Pieter van Dijk & Ward Warmerdam, 2012. "New Light on Chinese enterprises in Africa: Findings from a recent survey of Chinese Firms in Kampala, the capital of Uganda," Working Papers 2012/53, Maastricht School of Management.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A. & Ali, Rubaba, 2013. "Does access to finance matter in microenterprise growth ? evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6333, The World Bank.
- A. Ferrando & K. Mulier, 2012. "Do Firms Use the Trade Credit Channel to Manage Growth?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/820, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Procházková, Lenka & Kubíčková, Lea, 2012. "The internalization of SMEs operating in the engineering industry," MPRA Paper 43767, University Library of Munich, Germany.