Report NEP-CSE-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:kof:wpskof:12-325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do Entrepreneurs Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7146, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & HOTTENROTT Hanna, 2012. "(International) R&D Collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-36, LISER.
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kashefi, Mohammad Ali & Sanjaghi, Mohammad Ebrahim, 2013. "A New Framework for Learning Approaches toward Social Evolution of Organizations," MPRA Paper 43994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Salvatici, Luca, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp13071, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva-Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Market value of the firms and R&D investment: Theoretical overview and empirical estimation for the panel of countries," MPRA Paper 44094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Procházková, Lenka & Kubíčková, Lea, 2012. "The internalization of SMEs operating in the engineering industry," MPRA Paper 43767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nanditha Mathew, 2012. "Drivers of Firm Growth: Micro-evidence from Indian Manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2012/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Reis, Jose Guilherme & Taglioni, Daria, 2013. "Determinants of export growth at the extensive and intensive margins : evidence from product and firm-level data for Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6341, The World Bank.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Nurul Jannah & Hardinsyah Ridwan & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "The Influence of Voluntary and Mandatory Environmental Performance on Financial Performance: An Empirical Study of Indonesian Firms," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Sanne Hiller & Philipp J.H. Schroeder & Allan Sorensen, 2013. "Export market exit and firm survival: theory and first evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 262, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Huub Mudde & Dikky Indrawan & Idqan Fahmi, 2012. "Multi-sector partnerships for sustainable business development in Indonesia: the role of higher education," Working Papers 2013/01, Maastricht School of Management.
- Santiago Kopoboru, 2013. "Using interlocks as a corporate strategy: a descriptive analysis of the Spanish case," Working Papers 13.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).