A New Framework for Learning Approaches toward Social Evolution of Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Feige & Jeffrey Miron, 2008.
"The opium wars, opium legalization and opium consumption in China,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 911-913.
- Chris Feige & Jeffrey A. Miron, 2005. "The Opium Wars, Opium Legalization, and Opium Consumption in China," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2072, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jeffrey A. Miron & Chris Feige, 2005. "The Opium Wars, Opium Legalization, and Opium Consumption in China," NBER Working Papers 11355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Alejandra Irigoin, 2009. "Gresham on horseback: the monetary roots of Spanish American political fragmentation in the nineteenth century -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(3), pages 551-575, August.
- Feige, Chris & Miron, Jeffrey A., 2008. "The Opium Wars, Opium Legalization and Opium Consumption in China," Scholarly Articles 11379703, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Chen, Chau-nan, 1975. "Flexible Bimetallic Exchange Rates in China, 1650-1850: A Historical Example of Optimum Currency Areas," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 359-376, August.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational Learning (OL); Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR); Civil Learning; Learning Organization;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.