Effects of gender on credit card usage among university students in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tokunaga, Howard, 1993. "The use and abuse of consumer credit: Application of psychological theory and research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 285-316, June.
- Hayhoe, Celia Ray & Leach, Lauren & Turner, Pamela R., 1999. "Discriminating the number of credit cards held by college students using credit and money attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 643-656, December.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2001. "Boys will be Boys: Gender, Overconfidence, and Common Stock Investment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 261-292.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit card usage; effects of gender; university students; hypothesis testing; parametric and nonparametric measures; Turkey;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .