Strategic Asset Allocation for Central Bank’s Management of Foreign Reserves: A new approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michaud, Richard O. & Michaud, Robert O., 2008. "Efficient Asset Management: A Practical Guide to Stock Portfolio Optimization and Asset Allocation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780195331912.
- Das, Sanjiv & Markowitz, Harry & Scheid, Jonathan & Statman, Meir, 2010. "Portfolio Optimization with Mental Accounts," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(02), pages 311-334, April.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Best, Michael J & Grauer, Robert R, 1991. "On the Sensitivity of Mean-Variance-Efficient Portfolios to Changes in Asset Means: Some Analytical and Computational Results," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(2), pages 315-342.
- Barros Fernandes, José Luiz & Haas Ornelas, José Renato & Martínez Cusicanqui, Oscar Augusto, 2012.
"Combining equilibrium, resampling, and analyst’s views in portfolio optimization,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1354-1361.
- José Luis Barros Fernandes & José Renato Haas Ornelas & Oscar Augusto Martínez Cusicanqui, 2011. "Combining equilibrium, resampling, and analysts' views in portfolio optimization," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 75-84 Bank for International Settlements.
- Rosella Giacometti & Marida Bertocchi & Svetlozar T. Rachev & Frank J. Fabozzi, 2007. "Stable distributions in the Black-Litterman approach to asset allocation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 423-433.
- Shefrin, Hersh & Statman, Meir, 2000. "Behavioral Portfolio Theory," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 127-151, June.
More about this item
KeywordsReserve Management; Strategic Asset Allocation; Mental Accounting; Black-Litterman model; China’s Foreign Reserves;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2013-01-19 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MON-2013-01-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .