Department of Economics and Finance Durham, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 191 334 6340
+44 (0) 191 334 6341
23/26 Old Elvet, Durham DH1 3HY
RePEc:edi:deduruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- zhang, zhichao & Xie, Li & lu, xiangyun & zhang, zhuang, 2014. "Determinants of financial distress in u.s. large bank holding companies," MPRA Paper 53545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Zhichao & Chau, Frankie & Xie, Li, 2012. "Strategic Asset Allocation for Central Bank’s Management of Foreign Reserves: A new approach," MPRA Paper 43654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhichao Zhang & Frankie Chau & Li Xie, 2013. "Accumulation of large foreign reserves in China: a behavioural perspective," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 85-108, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2014-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2013-01-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2013-01-19. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2014-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2014-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2013-01-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Li Xie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.