Stable distributions in the Black-Litterman approach to asset allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broda, Simon A. & Haas, Markus & Krause, Jochen & Paolella, Marc S. & Steude, Sven C., 2013. "Stable mixture GARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 292-306.
- Harris, Richard D.F. & Stoja, Evarist & Tan, Linzhi, 2017.
"The dynamic Black–Litterman approach to asset allocation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 1085-1096.
- Harris, Richard D F & Stoja, Evarist & Tan, Linzhi, 2016. "The dynamic Black-Litterman approach to asset allocation," Bank of England working papers 596, Bank of England.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:25:d:69492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc S. Paolella, 2016. "Stable-GARCH Models for Financial Returns: Fast Estimation and Tests for Stability," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-28, May.
- Humberto Valencia Herrera, 2011. "Value at Risk and Return from the Use of Bayesian Methods for Stress Testing in a World Asset Allocation and the 2008-2009 Crisis," Revista de Administración, Finanzas y Economía (Journal of Management, Finance and Economics), Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México, vol. 5(1), pages 33-49.
- Peng W. He & Andrew Grant & Joel Fabre, 2013. "Economic value of analyst recommendations in Australia: an application of the Black–Litterman asset allocation model," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(2), pages 441-470, June.
- Zhang, Zhichao & Chau, Frankie & Xie, Li, 2012. "Strategic Asset Allocation for Central Bank’s Management of Foreign Reserves: A new approach," MPRA Paper 43654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolm, Petter & Ritter, Gordon, 2017. "On the Bayesian interpretation of Black–Litterman," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 564-572.
More about this item
KeywordsBlack-Litterman model; Risk measures; Return distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:423-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .