تقدير الطلب على عنصر العمل البشرى فى الزراعة المصرية طبقاً للمنهج الثنائى
[Estimation of Demand on Human Labor Input in the Egyptian Agricultural According to Dual Approach]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Surjit S. Sidhu & Carlos A. Baanante, 1981. "Estimating Farm-Level Input Demand and Wheat Supply in the Indian Punjab Using a Translog Profit Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 237-246.
- Mahmood H. Khan & Dennis R. Maki, 1979. "Effects of Farm Size on Economic Efficiency: The Case of Pakistan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(1), pages 64-69.
- Ramesh Chand & J. L. Kaul, 1986. "A Note on the Use of the Cobb-Douglas Profit Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 162-164.
- Uma K. Srivastava & Earl O. Heady, 1973. "Technological Change and Relative Factor Shares in Indian Agriculture: An Empirical Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(3), pages 509-514.
- Lovell, C A Knox, 1973. "CES and VES Production Functions in a Cross-Section Context," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 705-720, May-June.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Demand; Profit; Cost functions; Cobb-Douglas; Transcendental Logarithmic Functions; SUR;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .