The gender income gap and the influence of family formation reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben Jann, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 453-479, December.
- Laurie A. Morgan & Michelle M. Arthur, 2005. "Methodological Considerations in Estimating the Gender Pay Gap for Employed Professionals," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 33(3), pages 383-403, February.
- F. L. Jones & Jonathan Kelley, 1984. "Decomposing Differences between Groups," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 12(3), pages 323-343, February.
More about this item
Keywordsgender inequality; motherhood penalty; discrimination; regression analysis; decomposition;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2013-01-12 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2013-01-12 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .