Impact of Credit Disbursement, Area under Cultivation, Fertilizer Consumption and Water Availability on Rice Production in Pakistan (1988-2010)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arshad Hasan & Zafar Mueen Nasir, 2008. "Macroeconomic Factors and Equity Prices: An Empirical Investigation by Using ARDL Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 501-513.
- Muhammad Iqbal & M. Azeem Khan & Munir Ahmad, 2001. "Determinants of Higher Wheat Productivity in Irrigated Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 753-766.
- Hodges, Dorothy J, 1969. "A Note on Estimation of Cobb-Douglas and CES Production Function Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 721-725, October.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel & Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "A Survey of Functional Forms in the Economic Analysis of Production," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 4 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Srinivas, T. & Ramanathan, S., 2005. "A Study on Economic Analysis of Elephant Foot Yam Production in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2).
- Wu, De-Min, 1975. "Estimation of the Cobb-Douglas Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 739-744, July.
- Imtiaz Ahmad & Abdul Qayyum, 2008. "Dynamic Modeling of Private Investment in the Agricultural Sector of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 517-530.
- Prajneshu, 2008. "Fitting of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions: Revisited," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2), December.
- Shujie Yao, 1996. "The determinants of cereal crop productivity of the peasant farm sector in Ethiopia, 1981-87," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 69-82.
- Dev, Uttam Kumar & Hossain, Mahabub, 1995. "Farmers' Education, Modern Technology And Technical Efficiency Of Rice Growers," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 18(2).
More about this item
KeywordsCredit disbursement; cultivated area; rice production; Cobb-Douglas;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.