Between eternity and actualization: the co-evolution of the fields of communication in the Vatican
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Daokui Li & Junxin Feng & Hongping Jiang, 2006. "Institutional Entrepreneurs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 358-362, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/677 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13044 is not listed on IDEAS
- François-Xavier De Vaujany, 2011. "A New Perspective On The Genealogy Of Collective Action Through The History Of Religious Organisations," Post-Print hal-00644412, HAL.
- François-Xavier De Vaujany & Sabine Carton & Nathalie Mitev & Cécile Romeyer, 2014. "Applying and theorizing institutional frameworks in IS research: a systematic comparison from 1999 to 2009," Post-Print hal-01648098, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Dyschronies; structuration; intra-organizational fields; communication; medias; ICT; Roman Curia;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .