Design in practice: bridging the gap between design and use dichotomies in practice-based studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4816 is not listed on IDEAS
- François-Xavier De Vaujany, 2003. "Les figures de la gestion du changement sociotechnique," Post-Print hal-00644422, HAL.
- M. Lynne Markus & Daniel Robey, 1988. "Information Technology and Organizational Change: Causal Structure in Theory and Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 583-598, May.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina)., 1992. "Learning from notes : organizational issues in groupware implementation," Working papers #134. Working paper (Sloa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Leonard-Barton, Dorothy, 1988. "Implementation as mutual adaptation of technology and organization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 251-267, October.
- Wanda Orlikowski, 1992. "Learning from NOTES: Organizational Issues in Groupware Implementation," Working Paper Series 134, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
More about this item
KeywordsPractice-based view; design in practice; joint regulation theory; Jean-Daniel Reynaud; critical realism; meta-model;
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .