Learning from NOTES: Organizational Issues in Groupware Implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas W. Malone & Kevin Crowston & Jintae Lee & Brian Pentland & Chrysanthos Dellarocas & George Wyner & John Quimby & Charles S. Osborn & Abraham Bernstein & George Herman & Mark Klein & Elissa O'Do, 1999. "Tools for Inventing Organizations: Toward a Handbook of Organizational Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 425-443, March.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okamura, Kazuo., 1993. "Technology mediation : an organizational mechanism for contextualizing technologies in use," Working papers WP 3612-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Simon Gaechter & Georg von Krogh & Stefan Haefliger, 2006.
"Private-Collective Innovation and the Fragility of Knowledge Sharing,"
2006-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Simon Gaechter & Georg von Krogh & Stefan Haefliger, 2006. "Private-Collective Innovation and the Fragility of Knowledge Sharing," Discussion Papers 2006-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina), 1995. "Evolving with Notes : organizational change around groupware technology," Working papers 3823-95. CCSTR ; #186., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Crowston, Kevin., 1993. "The interdisciplinary study of coordination," Working papers 3630-93. CCSTR ; #157., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:9:y:2000:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1008754621165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Vaujany, François-Xavier & Fomin, Wlad, 2006. "Design in practice: bridging the gap between design and use dichotomies in practice-based studies," MPRA Paper 1313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okamura, Kazuo., 1994. "Helping CSCW applications succeed : the role of mediators in the context of use," Working papers 3717-94. CCSTR ; #171., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Van Alstyne, Marshall W. (Marshall Ware) & Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Madnick, Stuart E., 2003. "Why not one big database? : principles for data ownership," Working papers #94-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Karlheinz Krautz & Morten Thanning Vendelø, 2001. "Knowledge Sharing as Spontaneous Order: On the Emergence of Strong and Weak Ties," ROCK Working Papers 016, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 12 Jun 2008.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2003. "Computing Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Lee, Fiona, 1997. "When the Going Gets Tough, Do the Tough Ask for Help? Help Seeking and Power Motivation in Organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 336-363, December.
- Vermunt, A.H. & Smits, M.T. & Noorderhaven, N.G. & Hofstede, G.J., 1997. "Wired international teams : Experiments in strategic decision making by multi-cultural virtual teams," Other publications TiSEM de5497e6-6e99-4fd2-b5a6-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cuellar, Michael J. & Gallivan, Michael J., 2006. "A framework for ex ante project risk assessment based on absorptive capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 1123-1138, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:mitccs:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://ccs.mit.edu/wpmenu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .