The interdisciplinary study of coordination
Includes bibliographical references (p. 43-53).
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
Web page: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas W. Malone, 1987. "Modeling Coordination in Organizations and Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1317-1332, October.
- Gerardine DeSanctis & R. Brent Gallupe, 1987. "A Foundation for the Study of Group Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 589-609, May.
- Wanda Orlikowski, 1992. "Learning from NOTES: Organizational Issues in Groupware Implementation," Working Paper Series 134, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090.
- Ronald Fagin & Joseph Y. Halpern & Yoram Moses & Moshe Y. Vardi, 2003. "Reasoning About Knowledge," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562006.
- Malone, Thomas W., 1993. "Tools for inventing organizations : toward a handbook of organizational processes," Working papers #88-93. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thomas W. Malone & Kevin Crowston & Jintae Lee & Brian Pentland, 1993. "Tools for inventing organizations: Toward a handbook of organizational processes," Working Paper Series 141, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina)., 1992. "Learning from notes : organizational issues in groupware implementation," Working papers #134. Working paper (Sloa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Lai, Kum-Yew. & Fry, Christopher., 1992.
"Experiments with OVAL : a radically tailorable tool for cooperative work,"
#132. Working paper (Sloa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thomas W. Malone & Kum-Yew Lai & Christopher Fry, 1994. "Experiments with Oval: A Radically Tailorable Tool for Cooperative Work," Working Paper Series 181, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.