The interdisciplinary study of coordination
Includes bibliographical references (p. 43-53).
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE CAMBRIDGE MASSACHUSETTS 02142 USA|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerardine DeSanctis & R. Brent Gallupe, 1987. "A Foundation for the Study of Group Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 589-609, May.
- Ronald Fagin & Joseph Y. Halpern & Yoram Moses & Moshe Y. Vardi, 2003. "Reasoning About Knowledge," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562006, June.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, June.
- Wanda Orlikowski, 1992. "Learning from NOTES: Organizational Issues in Groupware Implementation," Working Paper Series 134, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Malone, Thomas W., 1993. "Tools for inventing organizations : toward a handbook of organizational processes," Working papers #88-93. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Lai, Kum-Yew. & Fry, Christopher., 1992.
"Experiments with OVAL : a radically tailorable tool for cooperative work,"
#132. Working paper (Sloa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thomas W. Malone & Kum-Yew Lai & Christopher Fry, 1994. "Experiments with Oval: A Radically Tailorable Tool for Cooperative Work," Working Paper Series 181, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina)., 1992. "Learning from notes : organizational issues in groupware implementation," Working papers #134. Working paper (Sloa, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thomas W. Malone & Kevin Crowston & Jintae Lee & Brian Pentland, 1993. "Tools for inventing organizations: Toward a handbook of organizational processes," Working Paper Series 141, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Thomas W. Malone, 1987. "Modeling Coordination in Organizations and Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1317-1332, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.