China's monetary sterilization and it's economical relationship with the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N & Gibson, Heather D & Tsakalotos, Euclid, 2002.
"A Unifying Framework for Analysing Offsetting Capital Flows and Sterilization: Germany and the ERM,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 63-78, January.
- Brissimis, S.N. & Gibson, H.D. & Tsakalotos, E., 1997. "A Unifying Framework for Analysing Offsetting Capital Flows and Sterilisation," DEOS Working Papers 97-06, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Brissimis, S.N. & Gibson, H.D. & Tsakalotos, E., 1997. "A Unifying Framework for Analysing Offsetting Capital Flows and Sterilisation," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-06, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Árvai, Zsófia, 1995.
"A kötelező tartalékráta szabályozásának átalakulása
[Changes in the regulation of the obligatory reserve rate of banks]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 201-214.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2012.
"China and Its Dollar Exchange Rate: A Worldwide Stabilising Influence?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 667-693, June.
- Ronald Ian McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2011. "China and its Dollar Exchange Rate: A Worldwide Stabilizing Influence?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3449, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Eswar Prasad, 2009.
"A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China,"
Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Eswar Prasad, 2007. "A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 53(1), pages 2-41, March.
- Marvin S Goodfriend & Eswar S Prasad, 2006. "A Framework for Independent Monetary Policy in China," IMF Working Papers 06/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Willett, Thomas D., 2010.
"China as a reserve sink: The evidence from offset and sterilization coefficients,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 951-972, September.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Thomas D. Willett, 2007. "China as a Reserve Sink: The Evidence from Offset and Sterilization Coefficients," Working Papers 102007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2009.
"Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 777-801, September.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, monetary policy, and global financial integration," Working Paper Series 2008-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 13902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guonan Ma & RobertN McCauley, 2008. "Efficacy Of China'S Capital Controls: Evidence From Price And Flow Data," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 104-123, February.
- Woochan Kim, 2003. "Does Capital Account Liberalization Discipline Budget Deficit?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(5), pages 830-844, November.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2009. "2009 Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Policy Briefs PB09-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChina monetary sterilization; 2SLS; European Union; crisis;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2012-08-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .