Alcohol and corruption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Dreher, 2002. "Does Globalization Affect Growth?," Development and Comp Systems 0210004, EconWPA, revised 16 Jun 2003.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013.
"A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Cheibub & Jennifer Gandhi & James Vreeland, 2010. "Democracy and dictatorship revisited," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 67-101, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Simplice Asongu, 2015.
"An Empirical Note on Tribalism and Government Effectiveness,"
15/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "An Empirical Note on Tribalism and Government Effectiveness," MPRA Paper 68313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-tedika, 2017.
"Tribalism and Government Effectiveness,"
AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 156-167.
- Asongu, Simplice & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2016. "Tribalism and Government Effectiveness," MPRA Paper 78142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2016. "Tribalism and Government Effectiveness," Working Papers 16/052, African Governance and Development Institute..
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Alcohol; Drinkers; Institutions;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .