Economics and ethics: a historical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- laino, antonella, 2011.
"I codici etici come soluzione alle esternalità negative
[ethical codes as a solution to the negative externalities]," MPRA Paper 35233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ciani scarnicci, manuela, 2010. "The return of Keynes," MPRA Paper 35128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAritotle; Sen; Hume; Hobbes; Kant; Rousseau; Calvin; D'Aquino; Smith; ASP; Sympathy; aurea medietas; Becker; Locke;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-05-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .