Economics and ethics: a historical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- laino, antonella, 2011.
"I codici etici come soluzione alle esternalità negative
[ethical codes as a solution to the negative externalities]," MPRA Paper 35233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ciani scarnicci, manuela, 2010. "The return of Keynes," MPRA Paper 35128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAritotle; Sen; Hume; Hobbes; Kant; Rousseau; Calvin; D'Aquino; Smith; ASP; Sympathy; aurea medietas; Becker; Locke;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-05-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.