God and the Market: Adam Smith’s Invisible Hand
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coase, R H, 1977. "The Wealth of Nations," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(3), pages 309-25, July.
- William D. Grampp, 2000. "What Did Smith Mean by the Invisible Hand?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 441-465, June.
- Stigler, George J, 1976. "The Successes and Failures of Professor Smith," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1199-1213, December.
- Harold Jones, 2010. "Marcus Aurelius, the Stoic Ethic, and Adam Smith," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 89-96, August.
- Anthony Brewer, 2006.
"On the other (invisible) hand ..,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
06/594, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Vivenza, Gloria, 2001. "Adam Smith and the Classics: The Classical Heritage in Adam Smith's Thought," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296669.
- Leonidas Montes, 2008. "Newton's real influence on Adam Smith and its context," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 555-576, July.
- Rothschild, Emma, 1994. "Adam Smith and the Invisible Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 319-22, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:4:p:429-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.