Context And Its Relevance For Adam Smith'S Theological And Teleological Views, The Foundation Of His System Of Thought
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerry Evensky, 1989. "The Evolution of Adam Smith's Views on Political Economy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 123-145, Spring.
- Lisa Hill, 2001. "The hidden theology of Adam Smith," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29.
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Gounder, Rukmani & Obben, James, 2005. "Theoretical Analysis Of Foreign Aid, Policies And State Institutions," Discussion Papers 23704, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Gounder, Rukmani, 2005. "Dimensions Of Conflict And The Role Of Foreign Aid In Fiji," Discussion Papers 23699, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Alvey, James E., 2005. "Overcoming Positivism In Economics: Amartya Sen'S Project Of Infusing Ethics Into Economics," Discussion Papers 23702, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:masddp:23715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/samasnz.html .