Adam Smith's Views of Man
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1978. "Natural Economy Versus Political Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 129, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jack Vromen, 2007. "Neuroeconomics as a Natural Extension of Bioeconomics: The Shifting Scope of Standard Economic Theory," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-167, August.
- Hirshleifer,Jack, 2001.
"The Dark Side of the Force,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521804127, June.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007.
"The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David Audretsch & Ronnie J. Phillips & Sameeksha Desai, 2007. "The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Nonmarket Source of American Entrepreneurial Capitalism," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Anthony Brewer, 2009. "On the Other (Invisible) Hand..," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 519-543, Fall.
- Jorge M. Streb & Gustavo Torrens, 2011. "Meaningful talk," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 443, Universidad del CEMA, revised May 2017.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011.
"Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle,"
29414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Scarcity, self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 31631, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2011.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2014. "Scarcity self-interest and maximization from Islamic angle," MPRA Paper 57848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Gustavo Federico Torrens, 2008. "The economic value of ideology," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 378, Universidad del CEMA.
- Razeen Sally, 1997. "The Political Economy of Frank Knight: Classical Liberalism from Chicago," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 123-138, June.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1984. "On the Emotions as Guarantors of Threats and Promises," UCLA Economics Working Papers 337, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Valentiny, Pál, 2018. "Coase-kép másképp: középpontban a közszolgáltatások [Coase otherwise: Public utilities]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 346-381.
- Caroline Gerschlager, 2008. "Foolishness and identity: Amartya Sen and Adam Smith," DULBEA Working Papers 08-03.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alberto Mingardi, 2018. "Adam Smith and the Vocabulary of Liberty: Two Views," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 447-455, October.
- Petkantchin Valentin, 1996. "Adam Smith Et La Theorie Evolutionniste De L’Emergence Des Institutions," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Anton D. Lowenberg, 1990. "Neoclassical Economics as a Theory of Politics and Institutions," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(3), pages 619-639, Winter.
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2008. "Innovations and profits: Schumpeter and the classical heritage," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 263-278, July.
- van Damme, Eric & Binmore, Kenneth G. & Roth, Alvin E. & Samuelson, Larry & Winter, Eyal & Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel & Dufwenberg, Martin & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Gneezy, Uri & Kocher, Martin G, 2014. "How Werner Güth's ultimatum game shaped our understanding of social behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 292-318.
- Kwangsu Kim, 2014. "Adam Smith's and Douglass North's Multidisciplinary Approach to Economic Development," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(1), pages 3-31, January.
- Alvey, James E., 2004. "The Theological Foundation Of Adam Smith'S Work," Discussion Papers 23713, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Lisa Hill, 2001. "The hidden theology of Adam Smith," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29.
- Alvey, James E., 2004. "Context And Its Relevance For Adam Smith'S Theological And Teleological Views, The Foundation Of His System Of Thought," Discussion Papers 23715, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Mark W. Plant, 1984. "Testin Linear REstrictions in Two-Stage Least Squares Regressions," UCLA Economics Working Papers 336, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benito Arruñada, 2005. "Human nature and institutional analysis," Economics Working Papers 822, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2008.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1979. "Privacy: Its Origin, Funstion, and Future," UCLA Economics Working Papers 166, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:19:y:1976:i:3:p:529-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.